I am so sorry I haven't been updating our blog. Things have been so crazy busy for us that I just haven't had the time. Please forgive me!
The month of July has been racing by. We went to Lincoln City for the 4th of July and then just returned from our annual trip on the house boat at Lake Roosevelt. This weekend is boat races and Josh's dad's side of the family is all coming into town to enjoy the festivities. This weekend will be one to remember as always!
I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I am still having trouble keeping food down and just eatting in general but I am slowly working on it. My protein levels we low at my last Dr. visit so I am working on getting my numbers up. They say when your pregnant the baby will suck the life out of you and I think I now know why they say that. LOL. Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.
We finally passed out 12 week point and I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. Time is actually going faster than at first. The vacations helped I am sure. My next goal is to make it to Sept 2nd where I will be 20 weeks and half way there.
Please keep us in your prayers. I will post some pictures on here soon of my growing roll I have. LOL.
We hope all of you are doing well!
Love you!
Sarah
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you and Baby Murphy. Keep up the good work!
Hi Sarah. Yea! I'm so happy for you and Josh. Please tell the family hey from me -- have great memories of several boat race weekends spent with you. Take good care and I'll keep check'n on you!
Love,
Sue P
Post a Comment