Well it's finally time for us to head to Akumal, Mexico. We have been planning for this trip for so long and we are leaving tomorrow! AHHH we are so excited. I can't wait to just sit back in the sand and of course sip on the cervsas! This trip couldn't have come at a better time for us. This is just what we needed, some relaxation! I think I seriously forgot that word even esisted.
I can't wait to see my family, my parents are the best. Josh even said the other night I can't wait to see your parents. I wish Marcus were going but we will see him soon I am sure.
Hopefully this will be our last extravagant trip for a while and soon we will have a child on the way. In God's timing and with his graces it will happen when it's suppose to happen. Until then we are going all out and are going to have a great vacation!
Adios Amigas we will post pictures when we return...
1 comment:
Hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment