I am convinced that Easton is never going to crawl, why should he when he can get everywhere by rolling? Honestly everyone keeps telling me not to worry but it's hard when you have a little man who is almost 9 months and still not on the move! We are working on it slowly but surely.
He might be a little slow on the crawling but he's talking up a storm he now can say, mama, dada, kitty, baba, and to top it off he claps, and waves goodbye and hi. He's working on his high fives and what dada calls his "pounds" aka hitting the knuckles. He has lots of stories to tell us. Josh and I wonder where he gets his talkativeness from? It's got to be Josh. LOL. He can pull himself up in his crib which has us on high alert. He thinks it's pretty funny when you tell him no. I think this is a bad thing, on our end...
He started making the funniest faces ever! He scrunches up his face and then starts laughing it's so cute we can hardly stand it! He has four teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom. He has another one of the bottom that is working it's way out. Trust me by Friday it will be all the way exposed, that is how it always works when it comes to his teeth.
Josh and I talk about how big he's getting and how awesome it is being parents. He has totally made our life so much more enjoyable and fun. Here are some pictures and highlights.
Halloween jams, please notice that dada is sleeping in the background... he always sleeps!

Easton hanging out at Abbey Mae's birthday party. By friend Brittney Kluse took these.
Notice he has hair coming in, I know it's light but hey it's hair!
Check out the chompers....








4 comments:
I love all of the pictures. I can't believe how much he looks like Josh.
My cousin's little girl sort of skipped crawling - she would just roll to get places. But eventually she figured it all out and is now a super smart 5-year-old! Every baby goes at their own pace - hang in there!
Those pictures are GREAT! I love his scrunchy face. So So So cute! I never crawled when I was little. I just scooted on my bum and then walked. Grace likes to roll around like crazy now. It is so fun to see them!
I LOVE him!!!!
(and you and josh too!)
He is so super cute. It's great to see all the wonderful things he is learning. Easton is so lucky to have parents that love and nurture him like you do.
Keep up the good work!
we have those skeleton jammies too! don't worry, j isn't crawling yet either... we should be grateful for that :)!
e- you are a doll!
Post a Comment