Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catching up!

Man it's been a long time since I have posted anything and I am sure after you read this you will know why!


Easton and I keep passing everything to each other. I am starting to think that the doctors office is going to know us by name soon. We both got ear infections and sinus infections and right when we both think were done, Easton starts coughing. We spent last night propped up in the recliner together. I am on 4 hours of sleep and I have so much to do today it's overwhelming just thinking about it. I ended up calling my mother in law and girlfriend Nicole at midnight last night in tears not knowing what to do. I hate seeing my little man sick and I am just at my wits end in trying to get him all better. We will see the pediatrician this afternoon and hopefully get over whatever this is I am thinking alergies but we will see.


To make it all more fun we fly out to Utah tomorrow which scares me with Easton's sickness. Hopefully things will get better soon and we can put this all behind us. Thank goodness Josh will be with me to help keep me sane on the plane if it's a nightmare. Please pray for us! Marcus and Megan are getting married on Thursday so we are very excited to see them and see the family including the extended family. My Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles from back east will all be there so this will be their first time meeting the little stud muffin.


Salty girls I would love to see you guys. The only day that I have free is Saturday due to the wedding, family BBQ and everything else. Give me a call and lets figure something out. I miss you all!



Easton is 8 months old, he's 21lbs and today I will see if he's getting bigger! He is a hunk and wearing 18 month clothes. He amazes us everyday, he claps and gets excited about everything. He loves it when you say "Easton are you so big?" He loves watching baseball and football with daddy, he is the happiest when he's outside (lets pray he doesn't have allergies) he is still working on crawling but so close. He has 4 teeth and loves eating food he could care less about bottles. We are introducing the sippy cup more and more I don't think he will have a problem at all with the transition he just wants food. I am sure you can tell by his looks :).


We love you all and will post lots of pictures when we return.



He loves playing with his toys and he would rather pull them out himself than have help.

He loves getting all his toys out at once.

Here is Easton with his Papa at Red Lobester for Papa's birthday.


Mommy and Daddy at dinner

Easton and his friend Layla were tired after a long day of shopping.





Uncle Josh and Easton at Gary's reception.



We went up to Banks lake for the day, Easton loves the outdoors!




He loved it when daddy put his feet in the sand, I love the curled toes!



He loves driving, no worries we weren't moving I am not that bad of a mother!

3 comments:

Erika + Sean said...

I cannot believe how big Easton is!! 18-month clothes? Amazing!

We'd love to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully we can hook up.

Nick and Brittany said...

What a handsome boy!!! He is growing up so fast! It's fun to see what he is up to, so I know what to expect in the coming months. I am so excited to see you this weekend! Love you! Get feeling better. Nothing is worse than having your baby sick.

Lindsey and David said...

My-o-my, he has grown so quickly! I wish I was in Utah to see that handsome little boy (an you too, of course!). Tell Josh hello...