Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So excited for Gramie and Grumpy

What a week it has been for me at work. I have been in training all week so my time in the office has been very limited and then next week we are on vacation so I feel as though there is never enough time. My boss is having her hip replaced so that is causing work to get a little on the stressful side. I know in the end it will all work out. One thing at a time, that is what I keep telling myself.

At home things are awesome! Easton is just growing like a weed. I can't seem to keep up with him. He is now wearing 12-18 months clothes. He is so tall that his onsies are hard to snap in the middle and his jamies are to short for his legs. We have moved to two piece jams because it gives him more room. :) Tomorrow he will have his 6 month check up so I can then confirm that he is officially over 20 lbs. People think I am crazy but I swear to you he is over 20 lbs already. He isn't fat by any means just solid and long. We like to call him dense it makes us feel better. Josh grew the exact same way so it doesn't surprise me to much.

Easton is now eating baby food. He has tried peas (not to crazy about them) and sweet potatoes (he loves) he is being introduced to a new veggie each week so this coming week we will learn all about carrots! I know so much fun!


Gramie and Grumpy are coming up for a week to stay with Easton. Josh and I are going on a house boat with the Murphy's and we felt it was not fair to put Easton on a house boat for five days in the 100 degree heat with no air conditioner. This will give my parents some bonding and love time with the little man. I know they are very excited and we are very blessed to have their help. My mom is also having her birthday while we are gone (she is turning the big 60) so Easton is all prepared to celebrate with her! I am going to just plan on drinking my way through missing my little nugget! I know my parents will do great with him.


Easton is rolling all over the place it's hard now because one minute he will be playing the next minute he's over by the fireplace. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when he's crawling much less walking! Watching him grow and learn new things is amazing, I love it. He is also tickilish now and it cracks me up to see him laugh! We will do almost anything to make him laugh although it's not to hard.

This weekend it's also boat races so we are looking forward to spending some time down at the water in the Sierra tent. Marcus is also coming up on Sunday to go on the house boat with us. Megan and Marcus bought a for closure house up here in the Tri Cities so Marcus is going to go on vacation with us then start working on his house. Baylee and Megan will coming on Aug 6th to see the house and new place. I hope Megan likes the Tri Cities and I am so excited to have family close by. Their house is about a mile from ours.


Well enjoy the pics I will have lots when we return from vacation. Love you all!



New toys, thank you Aunt Shannon.

Jumpen and having fun.

Talking to Gramie, can't wait to see you!

Easton is going to be featured on the United Way Pledge forms this year. Here is his mug shot.



I got him on video rolling.......

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the United Way picture and I love how he rolls over! It is amazing! Congratulations on having such a cute little man.

Nick and Brittany said...

I can't believe he is already going in for his 6 month check up! Our kids are growing up TOO fast!!

He is such a handsome boy! Nick and I are always saying how cute he is. Avery is one lucky little girl!!!

Have so much fun and have a FEW drinks for me. Love you sweets!

Leigh and Craig said...

He is sooo cute and that United Way pic is the best! I just love you and miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Love the "Live United" onesie! Next, we have to get a pic of Hadley wearing it! :)