This past week we went to the beach in Lincoln City, Oregon. We spent 7 days there and had a blast. The beach was so relaxing and Easton loved it. Belinda and Mike rent a house every year so it was very accomidating for Easton. We went the beach, casino, aquariuam, and did lots of walking, shopping, and playing card. Of course lots of eating and drinking! The house we rent every year got a new hot tub so it was so much fun in the evenings drinking in the tub, hearing the ocean and looking at the stars. It didn't rain at all during the day only in the evenings when we slept and the sun was out for the majority of the week. It was a great trip and we are already looking forward to next year!
Easton made some huge milestones at the beach as well. He started saying "da-da" and he is rolling more. His latest "trick" is what we call blowing bubbles, he puckers his lips together and makes noises with his mouth. No worries he does this over and over and over. At first it's funny but after 20 mins you think is it ever going to end. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for. LOL.
This Friday Easton turns 6 months. I honestly want the time to just stop. I love this age with him and I am starting to have a hard time with how fast everything seems to be going. I just keep reminding myself that I have to embrase it all and enjoy plus all my girlfriends tell me it just keeps getting better and better. I am trusting them so they better be right!
Here are some picutres highlighing our 4th of July and then some randoms from the past two weeks.
Jessica and Easton waking up for morning nap.
Jessica, Easton and I in Newport, OR.





2 comments:
He is just so darn cute! It was so fun to see you guys the other day...we miss you! I can't believe how fast babies grow...
Easton is just so cute and getting so big (and talented)! I love Lincoln City - lots of childhood memories there. What a fun family trip!
Post a Comment