Thursday, December 11, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Wendi, Nicole and Michelle threw me the best baseball shower ever. It was so much fun. We ate hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, nachos, licorice, sunflower seeds, and everything else you can think of to eat at the ball park. I even had my own stadium seat to sit in. We sang the 7th inning stretch song "take me out to the ballgame" and to top it off the game was to come up with the best cheer for Easton. You can't think of a better game than that! We laughed a lot and had the best time. I am so grateful to have such amazing friends. Girls I love you and I can't wait to share Easton with all of you.

After two wonderful showers I must say we are very fortunate and ready for Easton to arrive. He will defiantly be decked out in the best looking clothes and I honestly don't think we can handle one more must have gadget in the house. Here are some pictures that my girlfriend Brittney took she is an awesome photographer. Easton can't wait to have the camera flashing in his face!








1 comment:

Nick and Brittany said...

What a cute idea for a shower. You look so happy and are glowing!! I'm so happy for you!