Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Pictures

This past weekend we complete our birthing classes. I was so surprised to see how well Josh could change a diaper and swaddle a baby. He's going to be such a great dad. We both learned a ton from the class and feel much more prepared for whats to come. I try not to think about it to much but it is defiantly coming up! Only 5.5 more weeks! AHHH

We also got our Christmas pictures taken by Brittney Kluse. She did an amazing job. It is so weird to think that this will probably be the last time we have pictures taken with just the two of us. Pretty soon we will have one more little special treasure to look at, Easton.

Here is a sample of Brittney's work. I am sure it's hard working with a larger pregnant lady but I think she did a great job at helping me look thinner! Love you Brit!
















4 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

You two look so cute together. Little miss photogenic!!!

Yay for 5.5 for weeks. I am getting so excited.

Love you kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you both look so great! I can't wait to be home tomorrow! I like the one where Josh is kissing your cheek its so sweet! Love you guys, can't wait to see how much Easton has grown!

The Elliott's said...

What great pictures. You guys look so cute.

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH! You have 20 days left!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Good luck!