Monday, September 22, 2008

We are fast approaching 23 weeks tomorrow and baby Easton is just consuming more and more of my body. I was telling the girls at work the scale is only moving in one direction these days and that is upward and beyond. I need to start walking it’s just much harder when you have a load in front. Easton is estimated to be over a pound now and he can hear! Josh and I are already working on cleaning up our words. We thought we needed to start early if you know what I mean. :)

My girlfriend Nicole had her baby girl on Saturday. She invited me to come watch the birth and what an amazing experience. It is just such a miracle to watch and it’s truly awesome to see what women’s bodies can do. She did it all natural and had a 9lb. 11 oz. baby girl, named Grace Ann Hammond (Gracie). I am in love with her and I can’t believe I am going to have a little one to love of my own soon. It just brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.

Here is the princess herself……see I am not lying she is so adorable!

2 comments:

The Love Family said...

Please pass on my sincerest congrats to Nicole and her hubby. Their baby girl is beautiful! It is time for you to post another picture of your baby bump for those of us living vicariously through you :)

Emily said...

What a cute baby! That is what I want to name my baby girl someday. I am so glad to hear you, Easton and Josh are doing well! We love you!