Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HAPPY Halloween

I can't believe it's already October and the month is almost over! Where does the time go? I have been super busy with work and trying to be a mom at the same time. I wonder how I get it done at times but I seem to manage. October was so busy for our family. We have a large event going on each weekend and now things are starting to finally settle down.

One of my close high school girlfriends Lindsay Willingham got married on the 23rd so we had the bachelorette party in Seattle and her bridal shower in the Tri Cities the following weekend and then the grand finale with the wedding last weekend. Everything about the event was perfect. Josh and I were fortunate to have our friends Joel and Kate (Marrero) Patterson come stay with us from Ohio. Unfortunately Josh had his annual hunting trip to Montana on the same weekend so he missed the festivities. On the good side he did get his buck, poor Bambi is without a dad because Josh went in for the kill. Hey at least we eat and use the meat that's how I justify the whole ordeal.

In all our adventures we still have managed to prepare and anticipate Halloween. Easton is going to be a construction worker. I know lame but he won't wear his airplane costume I special ordered. He screams when we put it on him. Maybe next year! We took Easton to the pumpkin patch on the 17th. He loved the petting zoo, and seemed to really enjoy playing in the dirt. It was a full blown fit when we went to leave. Belinda and Jessica came with and we ended up having a blast.

Happy Halloween from our home to yours!

Easton at the patch

Grandma is ready but Easton isn't smiling, lol.





The Murphy's


Looking for the right pumpkin otherwise known as playing in the dirt.


Aunt Jessica and Easton climbing the haystack.









2 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Easton's smile is just too cute!!! I love all your pictures!!!

Erika + Sean said...

Love the pic of Easton not smiling. Hilarious! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!