This morning on the way to school aka "daycare" Easton says to me "HAT" and then he proceeds to take off his hat. I was shocked first time he's ever said that word. I was one proud mamma! When I put his hat back on when we arrived at school he said it again HAT. I swear he's growing up so fast and he's getting so big. Before you know it he will be saying bad words and Josh and I will be debating on who he learned that one from, which we all know will be Josh. LOL :)
We have new adventures ahead of us. Easton has had four ear infections since he was 5 months old and right now were battling a double ear infection that isn't going away. He's been on antibiotics for 18 days straight (two different types of antibiotics) and his right ear is still not getting much better. Our pediatrician is going to see Easton today and possibly refer us to an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist) about getting tubes put in his little ears. It makes me sad but at the same time I don't want him to suffer over these horrible ear infections. Please keep your fingers crossed that there will be an end to this one way or another.
We bought our plan tickets to go to Indiana in June. We are super excited to see the Hoffman side of the family. My parents have rented a house on a lake so we are all staying there and then having a family reunion on the 20th of June. We are going to be gone for a whole week. I think Josh is already stressing about missing work for a whole week but I am determined to help him not be such a workaholic! Trust me if hunting or fishing is involved he will make time and since were right on a lake the fishies are calling him name!
On Saturday Josh went fishing with his grandparents and then Easton and I went out to the river and had lunch with them on the boat and went for a little ride on the Columbia River. Easton loved it! He wanted to look in the water and hold the pole, he's going to be a true fisherman. He's taking after his daddy! On Sunday we took Easton to Toys R Us and purchased a red wagon. Every boy needs a wagon and the 60 degree weather was telling us he needed it soon! Josh quickly assembled the wagon and we took Easton for a ride, lets just say getting him out was the hard part. He loves the wagon and calls it his "car". My child hates being inside, camping is going to be loads of fun this summer.
Here are some highlighted pictures from the week:
We have new adventures ahead of us. Easton has had four ear infections since he was 5 months old and right now were battling a double ear infection that isn't going away. He's been on antibiotics for 18 days straight (two different types of antibiotics) and his right ear is still not getting much better. Our pediatrician is going to see Easton today and possibly refer us to an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist) about getting tubes put in his little ears. It makes me sad but at the same time I don't want him to suffer over these horrible ear infections. Please keep your fingers crossed that there will be an end to this one way or another.
We bought our plan tickets to go to Indiana in June. We are super excited to see the Hoffman side of the family. My parents have rented a house on a lake so we are all staying there and then having a family reunion on the 20th of June. We are going to be gone for a whole week. I think Josh is already stressing about missing work for a whole week but I am determined to help him not be such a workaholic! Trust me if hunting or fishing is involved he will make time and since were right on a lake the fishies are calling him name!
On Saturday Josh went fishing with his grandparents and then Easton and I went out to the river and had lunch with them on the boat and went for a little ride on the Columbia River. Easton loved it! He wanted to look in the water and hold the pole, he's going to be a true fisherman. He's taking after his daddy! On Sunday we took Easton to Toys R Us and purchased a red wagon. Every boy needs a wagon and the 60 degree weather was telling us he needed it soon! Josh quickly assembled the wagon and we took Easton for a ride, lets just say getting him out was the hard part. He loves the wagon and calls it his "car". My child hates being inside, camping is going to be loads of fun this summer.
Here are some highlighted pictures from the week:
Easton and his wagon!
My baby is getting so big.


2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is!!! And such a doll. Coraline has the same wagon and we have the same problem getting her out of it. I can't wait for warmer weather.
Good luck with the ear stuff. Some good friends of ours just got tubes put in their 10-month-old and he was happy and playing the very next day. Best of luck!
Can you believe the life changes from April 2008 until now? I can't wait to see what another year brings Mr. Easton!
Post a Comment